Ordinance 02-07 states, each existing & new duly authorized retail, service, commercial, industrial, or other operating business within the Village of Winnebago, whether operating in home or elsewhere shall, on an annual basis, register with the Village of Winnebago.
Registrations are to be renewed annually by the 31st of January each year. Registration shall be at no cost to the business owner.Completion of such form is mandatory and no business shall be allowed to continue to operate if such registration form is not completed according to the timetable referenced above.
A Certificate of Registration shall be issued to the respective owner on an annual basis upon submission of an acceptable registration form, and the Certificate of Registration is to facilitate contact by the appropriate fire, police, or the other Village personnel in the event of an emergency.
The forms are mailed out annually by the Village Office. If you are a new business, please contact the Village Office at 815-335-2020.
Application Fees - Classes A-F $5,000 non-refundable CTR $2,500 non-refundable
- Class A - Restaurant sales of alcoholic liquor consumed on premises $1,500
- Class B - Restaurant sales of beer & wine consumed on premises $1,000
- Class C - Hotel/Motel sales of alcoholic liquor consumed on premises $1,500
- Class D - Retail sales of alcoholic liquor not consumed on premises $1,500
- Class E - Retail sales of beer & wine not consumed on premises $1,000
- Class F - Bowling Alley sales of alcoholic liquor consumed on premises $1,500
- CTR - Catering sales of alcoholic liquor on site or off site $600
All license renewals are due on April 30th of the given year. No grace period shall be allowed and any license that has not been renewed by April 30th shall expire and a new application and application fee is required to be submitted.
The forms and instructions are mailed out annually by the Village Office. If you are a new business, please contact the Village Office at 815-335-2020.
- 97-11 Liquor Ordinance
- 08-01 Amending Liquor Sale Hours Ordinance
- 09-03 Liquor License Fee Increase
- 09-12 Liquor License Application Increase/Fee Decrease
- 10-03 Liquor License Fee Ordinance
- 10-06 Liquor Special Event Permit Ordinance
- 10-09 Amending Distance Required Between Liquor Establishments Ordinance
- 14-08 Amending Renewal Application Filing and Deadline
Pursuant to the provisions of the Code of the Village of Winnebago, as amended, regulating and licensing billiard, pool, bagatelle or pigeon tables, musical devices, table games, slot machines and any similar type of game, machine or device offered or maintained for public use within the Village of Winnebago a fee of $10.00 per game is required. Gaming License Application form.